Today’s instant-breaking episode takes a look at the significance of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s decision to fire his lawyers, Andrew’s buddies over at Covington & Burling. Oh, and we also take a semi-deep-dive into President Trump’s decision to impose tariffs on “all goods” imported from Mexico. What does it all mean? Listen and find out!
We begin, however, with a slight preview of next week’s show, which will break down the impending tariffs on goods imported from Mexico. How is this like (or unlike) Trump’s decision to impose steel tariffs on China? You’ll have to listen and find out!
Then, it’s time for the main segment in which we learn that Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has fired his lawyers at Covington & Burling? What does that mean? Only time will tell.
For the “C” segment, we break down the upcoming DNC debate, who’s qualified, and what legal remedies some of the “loser” candidates might have.
After all that, it’s time for #TTTBE involving torts, contributory negligence, and joint and several liability.
None! If you’d like to have either of us as a guest on your show, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Show Notes & Links
- We first discussed Trump’s tariffs on China in episode 162
- Trump’s statement on Mexican tariffs is here
- The prior authority relied upon by Trump is the IEEPA, 50 U.S.C. § 1702
- Click here to read a CNBC piece on the likelihood of a trade war.
- You can read Vol I. and Vol. II of the Mueller in searchable PDF.
- Here’s the evidence C&B was fired.
- Here are the DNC rules and you can check out “Bernie Sanders’s” failed lawsuit here.
-Support us on Patreon at: patreon.com/law
-Follow us on Twitter: @Openargs
-And finally, remember that you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!