Today’s show discusses the free speech issues surrounding the Trump administration issuing a search warrant to DreamHost in connection with its hosting of a website critical of the Trump administration.
We begin, however, with the triumphant return of “CLOSED ARGUMENTS” — this time, examining a truly insane claim being made by Ron Paul supporters and other nutballs who think that the Washington Metro Safety Commission overturns the Fourth Amendment. (It doesn’t.)
In the main segment, we delve into all the intricacies of the DreamHost search warrant and what it means for us as internet users.
Next, the guys tackle a “hypothetical” question about conspiracy that just might take place on Yodel Mountain.
Finally, we end with the answer to Thomas Take the Bar Exam Question #39 regarding hearsay testimony. Don’t forget to following our Twitter feed (@Openargs) and like our Facebook Page so that you too can play along with #TTTBE!
None. Have us on your show!
Show Notes & Links
- The text of House Joint Res. 76 can be found here.
- If you’re a masochist, you can read the truly insane “ZeroHedge” post that totally misconstrues the law here.
- This is a copy of the initial search warrant served on DreamHost.
- And here is a link to all of DreamHost’s discussion of their responses to the search warrant.
- Finally, here is a link to the Washington Post article describing various Inauguration Day riots.
Support us on Patreon at: patreon.com/law
Follow us on Twitter: @Openargs
And email us at email@example.com